Monday, May 7, 2012

Gooooooood news

Well I think it's time for a happy post to follow up my angry rant. Are you ready for it....Cameron got the job!!!!! We are so so so so so happy! So here are all the benefits of the new job: a raise, no worries about me being a SAHM, we get to keep kaiser (blessing and a curse), we get to stay in San Diego, and lots of advancement opportunities. I married one of the most amazing guys out there. I am so fortunate to have found someone who has all the same values I do and can provide for our family.

Now about Nolan....we are 1 week into cast number 3. Dr. Shoemaker will be doing X-rays after cast number 4. There is a possibility that we might be done for a while after that cast. There will still be plenty of more steps in his treatment but it would be nice to at least be done with one of them.

I know it has nothing to do with his treatment but here are some pics of Nolan's first hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment